Last Updated: January 28, 2022
HEALTH & SAFETY
Royal Media and Air Cargo World are excited to welcome you in-person for the 2022 Air Cargo Tech Summit. While we value the benefits of in-person activities, we will continue to monitor the ongoing global health crisis and will make adjustments to the event to help ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees, speakers, and sponsors.
Air Cargo World is working closely with the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, as well as other partners, on health and safety measures to be implemented at the 2022 event. All attendees must agree to and follow the protocols and guidelines, as stated in the Event Terms & Conditions. This page will be updated on a regular basis as new guidelines are recommended. Please contact our Events Team if you have any questions or concerns.
Important Steps to Take Before Leaving for Air Cargo Tech Summit 2022
- Ensure you have your proof of vaccination documentation or proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours (about 3 days) of the event. Only individuals who can show proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR COVID-19 test will be able to pick up their badge and access the show.
- We strongly encourage attendees to take a COVID-19 test prior to departing for Miami.
- Get your COVID-19 booster shot and/or flu shot, if available.
Entry Requirements for Air Cargo Tech Summit 2022
- Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19, or a negative test result for COVID-19 from a PCR test within 72 hours of check in for the event. Acceptable proofs of vaccination are listed below.
- CDC Vaccination Card
- A Digital Health Pass (CLEAR or any state-run digital health pass app)
- An Official Immunization from Outside of the U.S.* (see details at bottom of page)
- Completion of a health screening questionnaire
- Masks are required indoors in the City of Miami
- All guests are required to wear face coverings, regardless of vaccination status, when in indoor public areas, unless actively eating, or drinking.
Onsite Health Services
- Masks will be available to all attendees at the registration desk
- ACTS will distribute one complimentary COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test Kit to each attendee upon request. We recommend attendees use this complimentary COVID-19 Self-Test within 24 hours of entering the official meeting space. The test is easy to use, requires only a shallow nasal swab and can be completed in 15 minutes from the privacy of your hotel room.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms onsite, our team will provide you with direct contact information for medical services.
What to Expect On-Site at Air Cargo Tech Summit 2022
- All event staff wearing face masks
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the event space
- Ongoing cleaning and disinfecting during the event
- Appropriate and comfortable distancing opportunities
Per the Terms & Conditions, Royal Media Group has the right to remove you from the event for any safety reasons or if you refuse any safety screenings or procedures.
To view the Marriott’s full Commitment to Clean policy, click here.
*If you received the vaccine outside the U.S., you must have an official immunization record that includes:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- Date(s) administered
- Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it.